In a context of rapid and profound changes in lifestyles and consumption, CEETRUS announces the evolution of its organisation and its management bodies. In order to gain in efficiency, and to ensure a greater transversality of skills, good practices and innovations, CEETRUS is developing the company’s management. It is based on the creation of Portfolio General Managers, the appointment of a President of Major Projects and the reorganisation of the Executive Committee, now called the Leaders Committee.
/// AN ORGANIZATION INTO FOUR PORTFOLIOS AND A CHAIRPERSON OF MAJOR PROJECTS
CEETRUS is transforming itself by creating four portfolios of transnational sites and a presidency of Major Projects.
This organization aims to implement the company’s strategic orientations at the level of each site and project. It will also enable an optimized cross-functionality of skills and innovations, based on the company’s Vision 2030.
The site portfolios are managed by General Managers:
- Portfolio of sites in France: Benoît Lheureux, confirmed in his mission as Ceetrus Leader
- Portfolio of sites in Italy and Luxembourg: Marco Balducci, confirmed in his mission as Finance and Information System Leader
- Portfolio of sites in Poland, Romania, Russia and Ukraine: Tatian Diaconu
- Portfolio of sites in Spain, Hungary and Portugal: Valentin Serrano
The Presidency of the Major Projects (EuropaCity, Gare du Nord and future major projects) is entrusted to Joël Fabiani.
/// A NEW “COMMITTEE LEADERS”, THE GOVERNING BODY OF CEETRUS
As a result of this organizational change, the Ceetrus Leaders Committee, the company’s governing body, has been reorganized. With the mission of guaranteeing the company’s sustainable performance by achieving its Vision 2030, he is in charge of the organization, arbitrates the allocation of resources, co-constructs and promotes the company’s strategic frameworks.
It is composed of the General Managers of the Portfolios:
- Benoît Lheureux, Portfolio France
- Marco Balducci, Portfolio Italy / Luxembourg
- Tatian Diaconu, Portfolio Poland / Romania / Russia / Ukraine
- Valentin Serrano, General Manager Portfolio Spain / Hungary / Portugal
And two transversal Leaders:
- Assya Guettaf, “Positive Impact” Leader in the service of the company’s ecological, civic and relational transformation
- Bénédicte Lenoire, “Human Adventure” Leader in the development of the company’s talents and skills
Ceetrus’ management team is led by Benoît Lheureux, the company’s leader.